For those of us who don’t take their fashion too seriously, may I present the best scarf I have seen in ages! Plus super warm - that ‘fur belly’ will keep your neck warm against the cold Winter wind!
Meringues are one of my favorite cookies so today I decided to play around with flavors! There are so many possibilities out there with extracts, spreads, jams, crushed fruit, and cocoa powder that you can truly make any meringue flavor you’d like, you can even dye them different colors (I dyed the peanut butter orange and the raspberry pink).
At less than 10 calories, fat free and only 2 carbs grab a few as a tasty guilt-free snack!
For more healthy cookie recipes go here. :)
The new post is up on The Candid Appetite. Pumpkin Mac and Cheese. Say whaaaaaat?!?! Go check it out for yourself and then make it. You won’t regret it.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares
- 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teasp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk (I’d use rice milk or skim)
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup creamy peanutbutter (natural or organic)
- Mix together the quick cooking oats, light brown sugar, baking powder, kosher salt and ground cinnamon.
- Add in the vanilla extract, milk and egg. Mix the ingredients together.
- Then add in the mashed banana and peanut butter. Combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8 by 8 inch metal baking pan. Bake at 350 F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
A Vegan Thanksgiving
DIY Easy Hot Chocolate Spoons Tutorial from A Beautiful Mess here. You could pair these with the Cocoa Recipe in a Jar here. Also look at these gorgeous DIY Melted Chocolate and Candies in a Spoon here.
If you ever thought about doing a tattoo, but you don’t really want it to be something permanent, this is the perfect tutorial for you!
I’m going to show you how to do temporary tattoos. They’re fun, quick and easy to do!
So first of, what do you need?
Wish I was an amazing cake maker and made cakes for a living in a beautiful little cake shop ^^